Sherlock Mysteries is fully voiced story driven investigation puzzle solving game in Victorian London.
London, 5 June, 1895. You and your group of investigators are helping Sherlock Holmes to solve another mystery: Case of Clay Pots.
How to play:
- Listen to pieces of story you already unlocked, pay attention to places and people mentioned in them.
- Unlock new pieces of story by investigating different people or locations. For example "Search Jasper Meeks" to meet with Sir Jasper Meeks.
- Ask game to read newspaper for extra clues.
- Use deduction to figure out who and how commited the crime.
- Ask game to finish the case, when you think you investigated enough or just want to know case solution.
- Launching game on phone use "Open in Browser" suggestion chip to open Investigation Log, which stores all unlocked information for the case. You can open this link on any device or share it with your playing group.
- Sherlock Mysteries can be played as cooperative game, by listening to the game stories and deciding where to go together.