The myGMC action is the best way to remotely connect to your GMC vehicle using only your voice. The myGMC action is available for Model Year 2011 and newer GMC vehicles. All you need to get started is an Google Home device, a select connected vehicle service plan and your GMC Owner Center credentials.
The myGMC action allows you to:
• Remotely start and stop your vehicle’s engine
• Remotely lock and unlock your vehicle’s doors
• Manage your household’s other eligible GMC, Cadillac, Buick and Chevrolet vehicles
1. Open the Google Assistant mobile app on your smartphone
2. Enable and account link the myGMC action with your GMC Owner Center username and password
3. Set a PIN to help protect access to certain features when using the action
"Ask GMC to start my car."
“Ask GMC to stop my car."
“Ask GMC to lock my car.”
“Ask GMC to unlock my car.”
“Ask GMC what vehicles are on my account?”
Disclaimers and Notes:
• The myGMC Action is available in the USA and Canada only
• Cannot support multiple “same vehicle” accounts (i.e. two GMC Terrains)
• Service availability, features, and functionality are subject to limitations and vary by vehicle and the plan you are enrolled in
• For customer support with this action, please call an advisor at +1-877-426-1299