Use Google Assistant to control your Smart me scenarios, groups or individual devices.
You can simply ask Google to turn ON, turn OFF or dim the lights.
“OK Google, turn on kitchen light"
“OK Google, turn off kitchen light"
“OK Google, dim living room light"
“OK Google, brighten living room light"
“OK Google, set the living room light to 20 percent"
“OK Google, set bedroom light to blue"
What do you need to get started?
- Download Smart me app and create an account.
- Smart me product.
- Smart speaker with Google voice assistant.
- Google Home app configured to the smart speaker.
How to enable the action?
(1) Open the Google Home app, select Home Control and search for the Smart me action.
(2) Enable the Smart me action and you will be navigated to the Marmitek login page.
(3) Sign in with your Smart me user name and password to link the Google action.
(4) Setup is finished and you can start using Google Assistant to control your Smarte me devices.
Smart me action supported products:
- Glow series (light bulbs)
- Power series (power plugs)