Control your Phoebe smart switches and outlets with Google Assistant as follow:
1. Download the “Phoebe Smart” app from Google Play or App Store
2. Sign up or sign in with your “Phoebe Smart” account
3. Setup the switches and outlets with your “Phoebe Smart” app, and make sure you can control devices in the app
4. Open "Google Home" app (if you have not installed, please go to "Google Play/Apple Store to download). Click "+" at the top left, select "Set up device" list option, choose "Works with Google"
5. Search for “Phoebe Smart” action and select it to link by signing in with the same ID you used in the “Phoebe Smart” app
6. After the setup is finished, you can control the switches and outlets with Google Assistant
Hey Google, turn on livingroom light.
Hey Google, turn off the lights.
Hey Google, turn on my bathroom light.
Hey Google, turn off switch.
If you have any question, please visit the Boaz-Smart support website at