KOHLER Konnect works with your Google Home to elevate life's everyday tasks and routines in the bathroom and kitchen by providing hands-free voice control.
Enhance your filtered water experience at home by maximizing your filters’ life. This feature reminds you when to replace your filters and eliminates the guess work.
With Google Home and Kohler Konnect, you can streamline and enrich your daily routines in the most frequently used rooms in your home, the bathroom and kitchen. Add convenience by giving simple voice commands.
To get started:
- To start this Conversational Action, you need to say or type a phrase like “OK Google, Talk to Kohler” through the Assistant.
- Ensure your Kohler Konnect product is connected. For more information, visit KOHLER.com/kohlerkonnect.
- Enter your Kohler Konnect username and password to link your account.
Here are just a few of the ways Kohler Konnect and Google Home can work together to bring voice control to your KOHLER® plumbing products:
- OK Google, talk to Kohler to dispense one cup of water.
- OK Google, talk to Kohler to turn off my kitchen faucet.
- OK Google, talk to Kohler to turn on my shower preset three.
- OK Google, talk to Kohler set my shower to 105 degrees.
- OK Google, talk to Kohler to check my water usage
- OK Google, talk to Kohler how much water I’ve used
- OK Google, talk to Kohler what’s my filter life
For a full list of features and voice prompts, visit KOHLER.com/KohlerKonnectHelp.
Visit KOHLER.com/KohlerKonnect or call Kohler Customer Care at 800-4KOHLER (800-456-4537), M-F 8am-6pm CT.