Let your Assistant help manage your Remember The Milk tasks! Ask your Assistant to remind you, and add tasks to your list. Ready to get things done? Just ask your Assistant what's due today.
Here are a few examples of what you can do with your Assistant:
* Remind me to pay the electricity bill on Tuesday
* Remind me to pick up the milk at 5pm
* Remind me to take out the trash at 7pm on Friday
* Remind me to walk the dog every day at 9am
* Remind me about the meeting every Monday at 10am
Adding tasks for contacts
* Remind Alice to book flights to New York on Friday
* Remind Bob to return the library books on Wednesday at 4pm
Asking what's due
* What's due on Friday?
* What's due this week?
* What do I have to do at 9:30am on Thursday?
* What tasks do I have due next Tuesday?
* What tasks do I have at home?
* Show me my tasks list
Searching your tasks
* Show me my tasks about cake
* Do I have any tasks about bills?
* Are there any tasks about meetings this morning?
And many more! If a certain phrase doesn't do what you expect, please contact us.
Happy to-do listing!