The Yale Smart Living Action allows you to control your Yale Smart Home alarm together with the connected smart locks, smart plugs and window sensors.
Alarm (security panel):
To control your alarm, simply say the following:
- "Ok Google, set the security panel to fully arm".
- "Ok Google, set the security panel to part arm".
In the Yale Smart Alarm system you can arm the system in away mode (fully armed) and home mode (part armed).
To check the status of your alarm:
- "Ok Google, is the security panel armed?"
To control the Smart Locks connected to your Yale Smart Alarm system:
- "Ok Google, lock the front door"
- “Ok Google, is the front door locked?”
To control the Smart Plugs connected to your Yale Smart Alarm system:
- "Ok Google, turn off the Kitchen lights"
- "Ok Google, are the Kitchen lights on?"
You can check if a door or a window is open or closed:
- “Ok Google, is the front door closed?”
To find out more, please visit http://yale.co.uk/help or www.yalelock.com/smart-living