Transport NSW provides real-time trip plans for journeys in Sydney and across NSW.
Modes of transport include:
* Sydney metro
* Sydney trains
* Light rail
Transport NSW can take you home or get you to work from anywhere after saving your home or work address. Simply say “Take me home” or “get me to work” and Transport NSW can plan a trip based on your current location to the saved home and/or work address.
For other commonly travelled routes, these can be saved so these trips can be readily available as required.
* Use your current location to set your origin
* Quickly find the fastest path to your destination on public transport
* Change your preferred mode of travel to cycle, walk or drive.
* See your journey legs, time and fare
* Learn more information about the journey including fares, occupancy and accessibility
* Hear available alerts on the different legs of your journey
* Know about alerts and disruptions on your trip
Looking to drive or be driven directly for your trip?
* Snapshot of available booking service providers
* Map view of your entire trip
You can also ask for the status of a bus, train, ferry or light rail by specifying the route number/line/wharf and destination, then sharing your location or specifying the departing station/wharf. The Bot will tell them whether the service is on time, late or early or if there’s no status available. Try saying 'Is the 309 bus to Central running on time?' or ‘What’s the status of my train from Central to Redfern?’