Control your Nuki Smart Lock with Google Assistant.
- Lock the door
- Unlock or open the door (PIN required)
To use this action you need a Nuki Smart Lock, the Nuki Bridge and a free Nuki Web account.
Here are some of the supported voice commands:
Start with "Ok Google..."
"...lock the door"
"...unlock the door"
In the commands you have to use the Name of the device.
1. Activate Nuki Web in your Nuki app (Settings > Manage Smart Lock > Activate Nuki Web).
2. Link the "Nuki Smart Home" action in your Google Home App.
3. Login to your Nuki Web account and allow the Google Assistant to access your Smart Locks via Nuki Web.
4. For unlocking doors with Google Assistant, set your personal security code (e.g. 1234).
5. When you have finished the setup, tell Google to lock the door. Say for example: "Hey Google, lock NUKI." (you have to use the name of the device).