The Home HQ smart home action allows you to monitor and control your Smart Home with the power of your voice. You can send commands that control your smart plugs, lights and air conditioner (with Sensibo).
This Home HQ action is optimized for use with your smart home and allows you to control connected devices simply by saying "Okay Google, turn on the lights".
Before you begin:
You will need a Home HQ account and Home HQ Starter Kit. Visit https://originhomehq.com.au/ to find out more about our free service. Once you've created your account, you can enable this action. You will need to log into your Home HQ account to link it to your Google Assistant.
To get started:
You will need to have a Home HQ Starter Kit and the following supported smart home devices from our online store:
- Philips Hue Smart Bulb
- Smart Plug
- Home HQ Gateway
Visit https://originhomehq.com.au/collections/home-hq-device-store for more information.
After you have set up your environment, you can begin controlling all of your connected devices. Here's the complete list of things you can say:
- "Okay Google, turn [on / off] [smart home device / group name]."
- "Okay Google, set [smart home device / group name] to [##]%."
- "Okay Google, [brighten / dim] [smart home device / group name]."
- "Okay Google, set [smart home device / group name] temperature to [##] degrees."
- "Okay Google, [increase / decrease] the [smart home device / group name] temperature."
For more information on using Google Home, visit https://support.google.com/googlehome/topic/7029100