Before you can connect Google Assistant with your UltronSMART devices, you need to follow these steps:
1. Download the "Ultron Utility" app from Google Play or App Store.
2. Activate your "UltronKey" and create a new location.
3. Scan all the QR code of your devices, and make sure you can see it in the list from the "Ultron Utility: app.
4. Open the Google Assistant app, search the "UltronSMART" action and enable it by signing in with the same Google ID you used in the "Ultron Utility" app.
5. Just say, "Hey Google, turn on UltronKey" or "Ok Google, start to scan new device", then all devices will be connected and activated.
6. Now, you can control the device with Google Assistant.
Here are some sample commands you can use for controlling the devices.
- Discover smart home devices: "Hey Google, discover my devices."
- Turn on or off lights: "Hey Google, turn on the lights" or "Hey Google, turn off the living room lights."
- Change the brightness of lights: "Hey Google, dim the lights."
- Turn switch on or off: "Hey Google, turn on or turn off ."