Enhance your Smart Home experience with Google and Osaio's products.
If you own an google hub, you can ask google hub to display the live view of your camera of Osiao.
Follow the steps here to connect your Osaio account to Google:
1. Download the "Osaio" app from the app store;
2. Register an Osaio account to add your devices;
3. Configure and name your devices;
4. Download the "Google Home" or "Google Assistant" app from the app store;
5. Configure Google hub in the "Google home" or "Google Assistant" app;
6. Set up a device of "works with Google" and search for "Osaio" from the category in the "Google Home" or "Google Assistant" app;
7. Enable "Osaio" action, and you'll be navigated to Osaio's login page;
8. Log into your Osaio account and authorize google to finish.
Once the "Osaio" action is linked, simply ask Google to control your Osaio devices by their names. For example:
“Ok Google, show (name of device) on kitchen display"
“Ok Google, stream (name of device) to kitchen display"
“Ok Google, stop"
If you experience any problems while using this actions, please contact us at email@example.com