Get your weather when it really matters™ with The Weather Network action on the Google Assistant. The Weather Network action provides hyper-local weather, as well as short term (36 Hours) and long term (14 Days) weather forecasts from around the world. You can hear about current temperatures for any city, for a specific time like right now, tomorrow, this weekend or even 14 days out. You can also get information on active weather alerts / warnings in your area to stay safe, and find out when it might start raining near you, and at what time.
• Detailed WEATHER FORECASTS including current observations and temperatures, short term (36 hours), long term (14 days) and hourly forecasts that are updated every 15 minutes to ensure accuracy and reliability
• Severe weather ALERTS / WARNINGS which provide you with information on any active weather heading your way
• 3-DAY SEVERE WEATHER OUTLOOK which is included when significant weather is expected in the next few days
• PRECIPITATION START & STOP times within a 10-minute window
• HYPER-LOCAL weather which provides you with the most accurate forecast for your location
Immerse yourself in weather by trying some of these questions:
• What is the weather like today?
• Will it rain today?
• At what time will it rain today?
• What's the weather on Tuesday?
• What’s the weather this weekend?
• Are there any active weather alerts?
• What is the forecast for this week?
• What is the forecast for next week for Miami?
You can also visit our website at www.theweathernetwork.com and follow us on Facebook and Twitter
The Weather Network - Your Weather When It Really Matters™.