From the convenience of your smartphone or the comfort of your home, you can ask your Google Assistant to start or stop the engine, lock/unlock the doors, check fuel level, and check your vehicle’s odometer. You can also manage multiple vehicles in your household by changing your active vehicle and sending commands to it. For a list of available features, use Google Assistant to “ask Lexus, what can I do” or “ask Lexus, what’s new”.
You asked, we delivered – Lexus now asks if there is anything else you need after making a request. You can make another request without having to enter the Action again, or you can say “no” to close the conversation (it will automatically close after several seconds if no input is given).
The Lexus Action is compatible with select 2015 or newer vehicles.
1. Enable the Lexus Action and login with your Lexus Enform Remote credentials.
2. Select your active vehicle and set a PIN*.
3. Review terms & conditions and submit.
“Hey Google, ask Lexus to start my car” **
“Hey Google, ask Lexus to stop my car” **
“Hey Google, ask Lexus to lock my car”
“Hey Google, ask Lexus to unlock my car”
“Hey Google, ask Lexus how much gas is in my car”
“Hey Google, ask Lexus if my car is running”
“Hey Google, ask Lexus if my doors are locked”
“Hey Google, ask Lexus how many miles are on my car”
“Hey Google, ask Lexus what’s my active vehicle”
“Hey Google, ask Lexus to change my active vehicle”
• An active Lexus Enform Remote subscription is required. Visit https://drivers.lexus.com/ to sign up for or verify a subscription.
• Available with Lexus Enform Remote capable Lexus vehicles.
• Lexus Enform Remote is only available in Hawaii with select 2019 or newer vehicles.
• Remote engine start/stop is not available in manual transmission vehicles.
• Action success for remote commands is heavily dependent on the vehicle being in an area with adequate cellular data connection.
• Commands may take anywhere from five to sixty (5-60) seconds to execute, depending on network conditions and the vehicle’s year and model.
• Multi-car commands only work when two or more vehicles have an active Enform Remote subscription under the same Lexus Drivers account.
• Current Lexus security requirements only allow 15 remote commands between manual ignition on/off cycles. This means that submitting too many consecutive remote commands through Google Assistant will cause commands to fail. If Google Assistant replies with an error, try power cycling the vehicle (manually turn vehicle on, then turn vehicle off), then try your Action interaction again.
For assistance with Lexus Enform Remote Services, please call 1-800-255-3987
* This PIN is separate from your Lexus Enform Remote app PIN, and protects access to certain Action features like start, stop, lock, unlock, etc. All interactions which modify the state of the car (starting, stopping, etc.) require a PIN, which can either be included with the original utterance (e.g. “Hey Google, ask Lexus to start my car, PIN ####”), or your Google Assistant will prompt for it as a follow up question.
** Remote engine start/stop is not available in manual transmission vehicles.