This action can play all your songs from Google Drive account. Google drive is a cloud storage provided by Google for free in most cases. You can store all your personal music in Google drive and we can play it through Starfish Drive.
Starfish is not endorsed by Google and we are independent developer just using their public api.
Please note that Starfish is a subscription platform and we charge a nominal fee for accounts to access Starfish services.
Process of using this action:
1. Get a starfish account here https://www.starfishmint.com/audio
2. You need to have Google account and music stored in cloud in. We cannot play songs stored on your phone or PC.
3. Subscribe to Starfish services if you do not have a subscription already. You can subscribe after you login to our website. There is a 24 hour trial period available for trying out our services.
4. Link your account Google drive account to Starfish Account. You can link in Starfish Drive area on Starfish's website.
5. Link your account with Google actions.
6. You can play all your songs by using the first example phrase.
7. You can play individual folders by calling out folder names.
8. You can also create playlist on our website or mobile app and callout playlists to play through Google Home