With the eTwist Action, you can now interact with your eTwist thermostat by voice.
1. You can set a desired temperature
2. You can increase or decrease the temperature
3. You can request the current temperature of the room
4. You can request the current set temperature
1. A Google account
2. A Smartphone that is linked to a Google account
3. An eTwist account
4. Make sure you have updated your eTwist to the latest software version.
5. Google Home App
6. (Optional) A Google Home or a Google Home Mini
Connect the eTwist to Google Home
1. Go to the Google Home App
2. Select your google account
3. On the home screen select 'Add' and 'Set up device'.
4. Located below the title “Works with Google”, Select “Have something already set up”
5. Search for 'eTwist' and select it
6. You will be redirected to the Remeha eTwist portal
7. Log in with your eTwist account
8. After confirming that the connection has been established, select 'back to Google Home'
9. In the Google Home app you will find the eTwist below 'connected devices'
10. Select the eTwist icon.
11. You will then see the temperature of the eTwist.
12. All set, you can now interact with your eTwist thermostat via Google voice assistant on your Google home.