Have you tried to DIY your own 'voice controlled' smart home? Now you can make it yourself with 'Smart Home' Action. With a simple voice command, you can control your device on or off!
How to realize that? You just need to buy smart devices, which are supported by 'Smart Home' app, including lights, switches, socket, curtain, humidifier and so on.
Here’s a setup guide:
1. Download 'Smart Home' app on Google Play or iOS App Store.
2. Connect your smart device with 'Smart Home' app, and give your device a nick name, like 'my light'.
3. In Google Home/Google Assistant app, find 'Home control' - 'Add devices' - 'Smart Home', install this action with your username and password of 'Smart Home' app.
4. You can see all your smart devices.
5. Till now, setup is done. You can start your smart home experience now! You can try:
"OK Google , turn on/off my light"
"OK Google , brighten/dim my light"
"OK Google , set my light to warm white"