With BroadLink app and Google Assistant, you can now Control the Smart Plug and Smart Bulb by voice.
To get started:
1. Download and install BroadLink App and sign up a BroadLink account.
2. Add products in the App and make sure they can be remotely controlled in the App.
3. In Google Home App, find “BroadLink” and follow the wizard to link the service with your BroadLink account.
4. Google Home App will list all available devices in your account. You can rename it and/or assign a room for it.
5. Now you can say to Google Home for voice control.
The available voice commands are:
For Smart Plug (in case you named the device as “Fan”):
“Ok Google, turn on the Fan.”
“Ok Google, turn off the Fan.”
For Smart Bulb (in case you named the device as “Lamp”):
“Ok Google, turn on the Lamp.”
“Ok Google, turn off the Lamp.”
“Ok Google, set the Lamp to 50%.”
If you fail to control the devices by voice, it might be because the device is offline. Please try to access the device in BroadLink App. If the App shows “Device is offline”, please check your network connection until you can access the device in app.