With GO DAIKIN Smart Home Actions enabled in your Google Home device, you can now control various* Daikin AC (Air-Conditioner) unit by using voice command.
To get started:
New user using GO DAIKIN Smart Home Actions:
- Click on LINK then login with your GO DAIKIN account credentials in Google Home App
- All your Daikin AC units connected to your GO DAIKIN account will be linked automatically.
Existing user using GO DAIKIN Smart Home Actions:
- Start using GO DAIKIN Smart Home Actions to control your unit (eg. unit name = “Living Room”) by saying “Turn On Living Room”
The GO DAIKIN allows you to:
- Unit ON/OFF Setting
- Unit Operation Mode Setting: Auto/Cool/Fan/Dry/Heat**
- Unit Temperature Setting
- Unit Fan Speed Setting**
* Compatibility of this function depends on the AC (Air-Conditioner) model.
**Mode or feature that can be operated depends on the AC (Air-Conditioner) model.