Your contacts should be synchronized with the Yolla app on iOS or Android to use this action.
How to use this app:
1. Say “Ok, Google, Talk to Yolla Calls” to activate the app.
2. Ask Yolla to call your contact by saying “Call [the name of your contact]”, for example, “call John”.
3. Yolla finds contact in the app.
4. Yolla calls you via a free app2app call.
5. Yolla calls to the selected contact mobile number and connects you.
Yolla is an app for cheap international calls. Call abroad to any landline or mobile number. Dial your contacts via Yolla by voice.
Yolla also uses your real number, so your family and friends always know it is you.