If your goal is to reach financial freedom, then you’ll love Investing From The Beach
The two hosts, Chris Hanson & Chris Lam, each walked away from a 6-figure corporate job once they reached freedom (Hanson in his early 40s; Lam was 31).
Neither of them is a genius; they’re not Ivy League graduates; and weren’t born with a
silver spoon in their mouth. Each did it by investing & trading in the stock market;
Today they can invest/trade from anywhere they happen to be, even from the beach.
In this podcast, they’ll share what they discovered about “how to think” as well as “how to do”.
Most people focus on the mechanics, the tasks, the “how to do”. The reality: “how to do” is maybe 5% of what’s required; the other 95% is “how to think”. People gloss over that 95%, then get frustrated when they can’t figure out why they’re not achieving freedom.
That 5/95 formula applies whether your chosen path is real estate,…