Experience flexible and efficient translation management on the go. Easily create, monitor and manage your translation projects from your tablet or smartphone. Download the XTM Mobile app to find projects and allocate jobs on the fly. With the sleek, intuitive interface, you will be able to manage projects more easily and effectively.
Keep your information secure
The XTM Mobile app allows you to use a PIN code or fingerprint authentication to log in. This way, your linguistic assets stay secure anytime, anywhere.
Track projects on the go
Stay on top of your XTM projects wherever you are. Whether you’re on a business trip or commuting to the office, always stay up to date on the progress of your projects and never miss a deadline. In addition, get actionable, live data with up-to-date metrics for all your projects.
XTM Mobile brings real-time communication to project stakeholders scattered around the globe. Whenever a linguistic query needs attention or any valuable information needs to be shared, project participants can now stay in touch via email, text and phone.
Work on your projects offline
Never miss the progress or changes made in your project when the internet connection lets you down. Offline mode automatically activates to save your work, enabling you to seamlessly move on. Data is then synchronized again once the connection is restored.
Find what you need, right away
Use smart filters to view projects requiring attention. Keep them on your dashboard and never miss a deadline. And of course, smart filters are synchronised between your PC and your mobile device, so you can retrieve them from any platform.
XTM Mobile feature highlights
• Add a project
• Add or edit user
• Assign linguists to workflow steps
• Monitor projects progress using transparent metrics and graphs
• Monitor project costs
• Use a PIN code or fingerprint authentication to secure sensitive data
• Filter projects that need cost approval
• Contact linguists and PMs directly via email, text or phone
• Generate and download preview, target and offline files
• Modify XTM project details, such as project name, payment status and due date
• Move the workflow forward or backward
• Upload reference files to new projects
• Delete projects with the option to delete or keep its translation memory
• Archive and activate projects
• Reanalyse projects