Personal Safety is a Pixel app that helps you prepare and react in an emergency by quickly connecting you with the help and information that you need.
• Emergency SOS – get help in an emergency by quickly pressing the power button five or more times. Your phone can automatically:
◦ Call emergency services or any number that you choose
◦ Share your location and critical info with your emergency contacts
◦ Record, back up and share a video
• Emergency sharing – share your real-time location and critical info with your emergency contacts
• Safety check – set a check-in timer for your phone to confirm that you’re safe. If you don’t respond, emergency sharing automatically starts.
• Car crash detection – get help calling emergency services after a car crash. If your phone detects that you've been in a car crash, it can call for help automatically. Not available in all countries, languages and devices. For availability details, go to g.co/pixel/carcrashdetection.
• Crisis alerts – get notified about natural disasters and public emergencies near you
• Emergency info – enter medical info and choose your emergency contacts. By default, this info is available when your phone is locked to help first responders.
• Even if the Personal Safety app is installed, the app icon may be hidden on Pixel 1, 2, 3 or 3a devices until added in Settings. To learn more, go to g.co/pixel/addsafetyapp
• The app may ask for your feedback to improve your experience