LinktGO lets you pay for toll road travel with just your smartphone – no tag needed. There’s no start-up costs, no paperwork and no commitment. Just download the app and GO.
LinktGO works on all toll roads in Australia. It uses your phone’s GPS to log your trips in real time. Review and pay trip by trip. You’re in complete control.
Sign up and save with Linkt Customer Rewards.
Get a discount on fuel when you fill up at Shell Coles Express – just for being a LinktGO customer. Exclusions apply. Full offer terms available in the LinktGO app.
Plus: You can use LinktGO to pay your toll invoices for most* NSW and VIC roads. Then sign up to avoid future toll invoices and the fees that come with them.
Download LinktGO and enjoy the freedom of toll roads without the commitment.
WHY USE LINKTGO
- No tag, no start-up costs, no minimum balance
Download the app, enter your number plate and a credit card or PayPal account and start driving immediately.
- Avoid costly fees and fines
Pay for tolls only when you use them. Notifications remind you when payment is due. Forgot to pay straight away? No stress – LinktGO will automatically charge your saved payment method if trips become overdue, so you can keep you driving.
- Already travelled?
Pay for past toll trips by registering to LinktGO within 5 days (3 days for some roads^) of travelling and selecting when you travelled. And as long as you pay on time, you’re now covered for all future trips, too.
- Pay instantly
LinktGO displays your trip details in real time. Review and pay as you go directly from the app.
- You’re in control
Review your trips before paying. You can choose “Not your trip?” if someone else is paying, e.g., you’re traveling in a friend’s car.
- You’re always covered
If you forget your phone or your battery’s flat and a trip isn’t captured by your GPS in real time, it’ll appear within a few days. Hang tight – this delay won’t trigger a toll invoice.
- Be rewarded just for being a customer
Save on fuel when you fill up at Shell Coles Express. Exclusions apply. Full offer terms available in the LinktGO app.
- LinktGO is not designed to work with other toll payment accounts, such as tag accounts and rental vehicles with existing accounts. For the best experience, make sure you don’t have another account.
- The cost of each LinktGO trip is made up of the toll charge plus a 95-cent service fee. For lower and fee-free options, visit Linkt.com.au.
- LinktGO is not eligible for M5 cashback, NSW Government Toll Relief, Large Towed Recreational Vehicle Toll Rebate or the Go Between Bridge Toll Credit.
- LinktGO has a dedicated customer service team that is accessed only via the app, website or email. There is no phone support.
We’d love to hear from you. If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, get in touch with the LinktGO support team using the Help Centre in the app, sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting https://linkt.com.au/sydney/contact-us/email-enquiry/linktgo-enquiry
*You can use LinktGO to pay for toll invoices on CityLink in VIC or on Cross City Tunnel, Eastern Distributor, Hills M2, Lane Cove Tunnel, M5 East, M5 South-West Motorway, Military Road E-Ramps, WestConnex M4 and Westlink M7 in NSW. If you received a toll invoice for EastLink or Sydney Harbour Bridge & Tunnel, please follow payment instructions on your letter.
^ LinktGO can cover up to 3 days' past travel for Sydney Harbour Bridge & Tunnel and EastLink. LinktGO can cover up to 5 days’ past travel for all other toll roads in Australia.