Are you looking for a calorie counter with a free barcode scanner, food log, macros tracker, or a comprehensive and effective diet plan? Meet MyNetDiary - sleek, smart and simple. It's your personal assistant for weight loss, diet and nutrition.
Ranked #1 in Best Calorie Counter Apps of 2022 by Forbes Health, ahead of all other diet apps.
Rated #1 by the American Journal of Preventive Medicine. The best all-around healthy lifestyle app. The New York Times calls it “simpler… quicker… also, it looks nicer” compared to similar apps.
Selected by Today's Dietitian Magazine for its Popular Weight Loss Apps list alongside WW and Noom. Dietitians and personal trainers choose MyNetDiary Professional Connect to work with their clients.
Unlike other diet apps, MyNetDiary is simple, straightforward, includes generous free features, and has no ads. The free calorie counter is totally sufficient for successful weight loss.
MyNetDiary does not force anything on you. You can choose one of the popular diets, follow the tips prepared by our Registered Dietitians, consider personalized advice offered by Virtual Coach, or simply enjoy the best calorie counter app in the world. All the help and tools without judgment.
MyNetDiary has the largest verified 1.3 million food database making it the most reliable food tracker ever! Your food diary will have the most accurate nutrition, for all macros, vitamins, minerals, omega fats - all nutrients considered.
• Active members achieve average weight loss of 1.4 lb each week
• Over 16 million members, many switched from other apps
Free Calorie Tracker features include:
• Lightning-fast food journal with barcode scanner and instant search, taking only seconds to log your foods
• Robust mega-database of food labels validated and updated daily with restaurants, grocery stores, special diets, and ethnic foods
• Exercise tracker supporting over 500 types of exercise
• Daily coaching messages and tips
• Customizable dashboard - you control how the app looks and works
• Google Fit and Samsung Health integration
• Custom food and recipe editor
• Water Tracker
• Steps Tracker
• Gentle, optional reminders for logging meals and weigh-ins
• Shopping list for foods and any other grocery items
• Diet and Nutrition articles written and continuously updated by our Registered Dietitians, organized in blog and diet-specific collections.
• Professional Connect: free and easy - connect with your dietitian or trainer via MyNetDiary, to share your diary and get feedback - to help you achieve your goals.
MyNetDiary Premium provides all the guidance and features you may need for the best results:
• Premium Diets, including Low-Carb, Keto, High-Protein, Mediterranean, Vegetarian and more - with a diet plan, guides and feedback. It's much more than just a diet tracker.
• Autopilot adjusting your calorie budget automatically, guiding you to your goal weight
• Up to 50 Health Trackers: blood pressure, cholesterol, blood glucose, A1C, ketones, medications, symptoms, body measurements, your data from linked apps & devices and custom trackers.
• 520 Premium Recipes and 200 Premium meal developed by our Registered Dietitians - easy, tasty and tweakable.
• Premium Menus help you plan and balance your nutrition throughout the week
• Recipe Import loads your favorite recipes from the web and calculates complete nutrition automatically
• Recipe Database with over 370,000 dishes and detailed nutrition facts
• Calorie and macros tracker supporting macros cycling
• Link fitness trackers, such as Fitbit, Garmin, and Withings to to balance your daily calorie budgets. Analyze your diet along with your tracked steps, floors, blood pressure, sleep patterns or anything else.
• Track up to 50 nutrients, set custom targets, get the recommendations for optimal nutrition
• Total data privacy and protection - no account required, and we don't sell your info to 3rd parties