Master your money with our award winning mobile app*. Available for Westpac Australia customers.
• Make fast and secure payments & transfers or schedule them for the future
• Google Pay™ - Pay with your mobile
• Digital Card - 24/7 access to a digital version of your Westpac card
• Cardless Cash - withdraw up to $1,000 without your debit card from any Westpac, St.George, Bank of Melbourne or BankSA ATM
Track your savings and spending
• Savings Goals** – set a goal and track your progress
• Set up notifications so you’re notified when your money comes and goes
• Look Who’s Charging – identify unknown transactions
Everyday banking tools
• Quick Balance - see your account balance at a glance and transfer money between accounts
• Activate, lock^ or cancel your card
• Contact Us from the App to skip security questions~
• ATM & Branch finder – locate your nearest Westpac, St.George, Bank of Melbourne, or BankSA ATM or branch
Enjoy offers and discounts on popular shopping, entertainment and hospitality venues
Business customers can:
• Approve payments
• Manage user access
• Pay staff and creditors with payment templates
Things you should know:
*Multiple awards in 2021: Australian Access Awards Finalist, Australian Web Awards, DRIVENxDESIGN Sydney Design Awards, Good Design Award Winner.
** Savings Goals: Both an account holder and an authorised user can use the Savings Goal feature, including to view, add, edit and delete the savings goals on Westpac Life account.
^Locking your card will temporarily stop new transactions on your card for 15 days or until reactivated. The card will automatically reactivate after 15 days if you don’t cancel the card.
~Standard SMS, call or data charges apply.
Android, Google Play, Google Pay and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
Read the Westpac Online Banking Terms and Conditions at westpac.com.au/westpacliveterms and each relevant product or service at westpac.com.au/disclosure-documents before making a decision and consider whether this product is right for you.
©Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.