Enjoy simpler banking on the go with the Westpac Mobile Banking App. Available for Westpac Australia customers.
• Quick Balance - view your balances for up to 3 accounts and transfer money between them^
• Digital card - access a digital version of your Westpac card, available 24/7
• Biometric login - sign in with your fingerprint or 4-digit passcode on compatible phones.
• Cardless Cash - withdraw cash without a debit card from any Westpac Group ATM in Australia (daily and weekly limits apply)
• Push Notifications - get helpful reminders like deposit, withdrawal, credit card repayment and security notifications when there are changes to your accounts
• Search transactions
• View and transact on foreign currency accounts
• Set up, view and save eStatements
• Check balances and make a payment using Google Assistant
• Transfer money between your accounts
• Pay Anyone and Pay by BPAY®
• Email payment receipts
• Manage payees and BPAY billers
• Send payments overseas (to existing payees)
• Schedule and manage recurring payments
• PayID and fast Osko® payments
• Easily share BSB and Account information
• Download a Proof of Balance report
• Download a 30, 90 or 120 day transaction listing report
• Temporarily lock* your personal credit and Mastercard® debit cards for up to 15 days
• Report your card lost or stolen
• Reset your password with Westpac Protect™ SMS Code
• Activate a credit or debit card**
• Update your contact details
• Locate your nearest Westpac ATM, branch or banker in Australia
• Deposit a cheque (eligible customers only)
• Pay on the go with eligible phones or wearables. Tap and pay with Samsung Pay™ or Google Pay™**, PayWear™ and Fitbit Pay™. For full list of mobile payment options go to: westpac.com.au/mobile-wallets
• Open a term deposit, or a savings or transaction account
• Apply for a credit card or personal loan
• Tools and calculators (loan borrowing and repayment calculators).
Business customers can also:
• Approve payments
• Manage user access
• Pay staff and creditors with payment templates.
• General information: westpac.com.au/mobilebanking
• FAQs: westpac.com.au/mobilebankinghelp
• Supported devices: westpac.com.au/devices
Things you should know:
*Locking your card will temporarily stop new transactions on your card for 15 days or until reactivated. The card will automatically reactivate after 15 days if you don’t cancel the card.
**Only available on selected Android devices. For eligible devices visit westpac.com.au/devices. Google Pay requires Android 6 or above.
^You can’t transfer money between business and personal profiles in Quick Balance. For eligible accounts visit westpac.com.au/quick-balance
Mastercard is a registered trademark and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
For security reasons, some features and functions may not work on jailbroken devices.
This app is only for Westpac Australia customers. Internet connection is required. Normal data charges apply. Standard call, SMS charges apply.
Fees, charges and credit criteria may apply. Read the Westpac Online Banking Terms and Conditions at westpac.com.au/westpacliveterms and each relevant product or service at westpac.com.au/disclosure-documents before making a decision and consider whether this product is right for you.
®Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518
Android, Google Play, Google Pay and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
©Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.