Enjoy simpler banking on the go with the Westpac App. Available for Westpac Australia customers.
• Quick Balance - view the balance of up to 3 accounts and transfer money between them^
• Smart Search - find what you need, fast
• Digital card - access a digital version of your Westpac card available 24/7
• Biometric login - sign in with your fingerprint or 4-digit passcode on compatible phones
• Push Notifications - get helpful reminders when there are changes to your accounts.
• Share BSB and account information
• Set up reminders for credit card payments
• Set up account, payment and security alerts
• View and transact on foreign currency accounts
• Set up, view and save eStatements
• Set up Savings Goals^^ and track your progress (Westpac Life^^^ customers only).
• Drag & Drop to transfer money between your accounts
• Pay Anyone and pay by BPAY®
• Manage payees and BPAY billers
• Cardless Cash (daily and weekly limits apply)
• Send payments overseas
• Schedule and manage recurring payments
• PayID and fast Osko® payments
• Deposit a cheque (eligible customers only).
• Temporarily lock* your personal credit and Mastercard® debit cards for up to 15 days
• Report your card lost or stolen
• Activate a credit or debit card
• Block gambling transactions on eligible cards.
• Download a Proof of Balance report
• Reset your password with Westpac Protect™ SMS Code
• Change your daily payment limit (max. limit applies)
• Update your contact details
• Update your wallpaper or change your app icon.
• Pay on the go with eligible phones or wearables. Tap and pay with Samsung Pay™ or Google Pay™**, PayWear™ and Fitbit Pay™. For full list of mobile payment options go to: westpac.com.au/mobile-wallets
Business customers can also:
• Approve payments
• Manage user access
• Pay staff and creditors with payment templates.
• General information: westpac.com.au/mobilebanking
• FAQs: westpac.com.au/mobilebankinghelp
• Supported devices: westpac.com.au/devices
Things you should know:
*Locking your card will temporarily stop new transactions on your card for 15 days or until reactivated. The card will automatically reactivate after 15 days if you don’t cancel the card.
**Only available on selected Android devices. For eligible devices visit westpac.com.au/devices. Google Pay requires Android 5.0 or above.
^You can’t transfer money between profiles in Quick Balance. For eligible accounts visit westpac.com.au/quick-balance
Mastercard is a registered trademark and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
^^^To open a Westpac Life account, customers must hold a Westpac everyday account in the same name and be registered for Online Banking. Fees and charges may apply on the everyday account.
^^Savings Goals: Both an account holder and an authorised user can use the Savings Goal feature, including to view, add, edit and delete the savings goals on Westpac Life account.
For security reasons, some features and functions may not work on jailbroken devices.
This app is only for Westpac Australia customers. Internet connection is required. Normal data charges apply. Standard call, SMS charges apply.
Fees, charges and credit criteria may apply. Read the Westpac Online Banking Terms and Conditions at westpac.com.au/westpacliveterms and each relevant product or service at westpac.com.au/disclosure-documents before making a decision and consider whether this product is right for you.
®Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
Android, Google Play, Google Pay and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
©Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.