Welcome to E*TRADE. No matter your level of experience, we help simplify investing and trading. Our award-winning app puts everything you need in the palm of your hand—including investing, banking, trading, research, and more. Download now and start investing today.
Invest on your terms
• Enjoy commission-free online US-listed stock, ETF, and options trades
• Trade mutual funds
• Take the guesswork out of choosing investments with professionally built portfolios
Invest with confidence
• Get streaming quotes, charts, and portfolio information
• Access education, comprehensive research, tools, and screeners to spot investment opportunities
• Set alerts and create watchlists for the investments you're interested in
• Stream live Bloomberg video
• Chat with customer service in the app
Bank and save
• Deposit checks, pay bills, transfer money, and get unlimited ATM fee refunds with your E*TRADE debit card.
Securities products and services are offered by E*TRADE Securities LLC, Member SIPC. Commodity futures and options on futures products and services offered by E*TRADE Futures LLC, Member NFA. Banking products and services are offered by Morgan Stanley Private Bank, National Association, Member FDIC. All are separate but affiliated subsidiaries of Morgan Stanley. Securities, investment advisory, commodity futures, options on futures and other non-deposit investment products and services are not insured by the FDIC, are not deposits or obligations of, or guaranteed by Morgan Stanley Private Bank and are subject to investment risk, including possible loss of the principal amount invested.
Important Note: Futures and options transactions are intended for sophisticated investors and are complex, carry a high degree of risk, and are not suitable for all investors. For more information, please read the Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options and the Risk Disclosure Statement for Futures and Options prior to applying for an account. You can also view the E*TRADE Futures LLC Financial Information and Disclosure Documents. Investing in securities products involves risk, including possible loss of principal.
1. Read more about the awards E*TRADE received in StockBrokers.com 2021 Online Broker Review: https://about.etrade.com/newsroom/awards-recognition
2. E*TRADE charges $0 commission for online US-listed stock, ETF, and options trades. Exclusions may apply and E*TRADE reserves the right to charge variable commission rates. The standard options contract fee is $0.65 per contract. The retail online $0 commission does not apply to Over-the-Counter (OTC), foreign stock transactions, large block transactions requiring special handling, transaction-fee mutual funds, futures, or fixed income investments. Additional regulatory and exchange fees may apply. For more information about pricing, visit etrade.com/pricing.
The material provided by E*TRADE Securities LLC or any of its affiliates is for educational purposes only and is not an individualized recommendation. This information neither is, nor should be construed as, an offer or a solicitation of an offer, or a recommendation, to buy, sell, or hold any security, financial product, or instrument discussed herein, or to open a particular account or to engage in any specific investment strategy.
System response and account access times may vary due to a variety of factors, including trading volumes, market conditions, system performance, and other factors. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
View End-User License Agreement: https://mobile.etrade.com/etmobile/EULA_2.0.html
© 2022 E*TRADE from Morgan Stanley. All rights reserved.