Before you buy: if you have any Fritz!Box other than 6890 LTE, 7490 or 7590 (which are the only ones officially supported), please, search for and install the lite version to check if it works with your router.
The integration with the Google Assistant is done via shortcuts, but the Assistant must be in US English, afterwards it can be switched to any other language. See the online help for more information and demonstration videos. This is still in progress and could not work on many devices yet.
Supported devices and characteristics:
- AVM Fritz!Box 6890 LTE, 7490 and 7590: other models with the latest Bios will surely work (specially the home automation commands which follow a standard API), but they were not tested and are not officially supported. The WPS and guest Wi-Fi commands are no standard and may not work on other models. The app provides voice commands for switching on and off the guest Wi-Fi, activating the guest WPS (only if configured with user name and password) and activating the main WPS. QR-codes for quick login onto the guest and main Wi-Fi.
- AVM Fritz!DECT 200.
- AVM Fritz!DECT 300.
- AVM Fritz!DECT 400: the device accepts no commands. It will be hidden by default.
- AVM Fritz!DECT 440: the device accepts no commands. It will be hidden by default.
- AVM Fritz!DECT 500.
- Fritz!DECT Repeater 100: it is recognized, but it accepts no commands.
- Deutsche Telekom motion sensor: it is recognized, but it accepts no commands.
- Deutsche Telekom Led Lamp Warm White.
- Rademacher RolloTron DECT 1213
- Groups: Voice commands for switching on and off.
- Templates: Voice command for applying the template.
- Choose between small and big tiles.
- Choose between separated or unique view.
- Drag & drop to reorder your devices.
- Change the display name, tile color, icon, color of the icon and voice command for every device/group/template.
- Hide/unhide any device, group or template.
- Lock the controls on the tile for any device, to avoid, for example, powering off a computer by mistake.
It can also be used on Wear OS. The configuration must be transferred from the mobile to the watch. Consult the online help for this.
AVM and Fritz! are registered marks of AVM. All other mentioned names and brands are registered by the respective company.
I am not affiliated to or, in any means, belong to AVM.