The EufyHome - RoboVac Action allows you to control your RoboVac by using Google Assistant.
How to get started
(1) Open the Google Home app.
(2) Say “Ok Google, talk to RoboVac” to the Google Assistant-enabled device to initiate the Google action for RoboVac.
(3) Follow the instructions in the Google Home app to authorize the Google Assistant with your EufyHome account.
If this skill does not respond as expected, please make sure:
1) RoboVac is online.
2) You have connected RoboVac with the EufyHome app.
3) RoboVac is still linked to your EufyHome account.
- RoboVac 11c
RoboVac 11c works together with Google Assistant to keep your home clean.
Cleaning tips: RoboVac will clean for up to 1.5 hours and will automatically return to the chargning base.
After connecting Google Assistant to your RoboVac, just say:
"OK Google, ask RoboVac to start cleaning"
"OK Google, ask RoboVac to stop cleaning"
"OK Google, ask RoboVac to go home"
"OK Google, ask RoboVac to find my robot"
If two or more RoboVac devices are added to the EufyHome app and you use Google Assistant to control them, use the EufyHome app to rename each RoboVac. Names should be easy to pronounce in English and must not contain an emoji or special characters. When giving a command, replace (robot name) with the name of your RoboVac.
"OK Google, ask RoboVac (robot name) to start cleaning"
"OK Google, ask RoboVac (robot name) to stop cleaning"
"OK Google, ask RoboVac (robot name) to go home"
"OK Google, ask RoboVac (robot name) to find my robot"
For more information, go to https://www.eufylife.com/collections/cleaning/products/robovac-11c-vacuum-cleaner
If you have any questions on RoboVac, please contact Eufy Suppport: 1-800-988-7973 (US) Mon-Fri 9am-5pm (PST)
4.1 Ask RoboVac to find my robot.