Looking for a recipe while on the go or when you have your hands full? Have Google ask Whitney Bond to send you your favorite recipes and they'll be right where you need them while you're shopping, prepping, cooking, or just about any time. Then, have Google ask Whitney Bond to start cooking the recipe you choose and she’ll list out the ingredients and walk you through the instructions, just as you need them!
To get started just say, 'OK Google, talk to Whitney Bond.' Then, you can ask, 'how do you make Buffalo Chicken Dip?’ or whatever else you're craving. Then, Whitney Bond's best recipes, as well as some of the best recipes from across the Internet, will be sent to you within seconds. You can then find your recipes in the Google Home app. Just open the app on your phone, tablet, or computer to see the scrumptious photos along with the instructions and ingredients you'll need to make your recipe. Delicious!
Have your hands full in the kitchen? Have Google ask Whitney Bond to start cooking one of the recipes from your search. Just say, ‘tell Whitney Bond to start cooking the 2nd recipe.’ Or, if you already know what you want to cook without searching for it just say, ‘tell Whitney Bond to start cooking Buffalo Chicken Dip,’ or any of your other favorites. You’ll then be prompted to hear the ingredients you’ll need, as well as the first step of the recipe. Then, when you’re ready for the next step just say, ‘ask Whitney Bond for the next step.’ That’s it. You now have your own personal recipe coach!
FIRST USE INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Start a conversation with Whitney Bond by saying, 'OK Google, talk to Whitney Bond.'
2. Search for recipes by saying, 'ask Whitney Bond how to make Beef Ragu,' or any other recipe that you're in the mood for.
3. Start cooking your recipe by saying, ‘tell Whitney Bond to start cooking the 1st recipe.’
4. When you’re ready for the next step simply say, ‘ask Whitney Bond for the next step.’ If you’d like to hear the list of ingredients at any time just say, 'ask Whitney Bond to list the ingredients.’ That’s it!
- Ask Whitney Bond how to make [your desired recipe].
- Tell Whitney Bond to start cooking the [1st] recipe.
- Tell Whitney Bond to start cooking [your chosen recipe].
- Ask Whitney Bond for the first step.
- Ask Whitney Bond for the next step.
- Ask Whitney Bond to list the ingredients / recipes.
- Ask Whitney Bond for the recipe of the day.
- Ask Whitney Bond for her top / favorite / trending / most recent recipes.
- Ask Whitney Bond what's for breakfast / brunch / lunch / dinner / dessert.
- Tell Whitney Bond to give me some breakfast / brunch / lunch / dinner / dessert recipes.
- Tell Whitney Bond to give me some appetizer / drink / gluten-free / vegetarian / vegan / quick & easy recipes.
- Tell Whitney Bond to give me some recipes for the slow cooker / sous vide.
- Whitney Bond
2.4 Ask Whitney Bond for the recipe of the day.